Saturday 19 December 2015

Vapiano Manchester Review


Two years back when I visited Vapiano in London , I totally fell in love with their food. Whenever I go to London , I never leave the city without going to Vapiano at least once. So, the opening of Vapiano in  Manchester made me really excited  and I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch event.

The restaurant is located in the corn exchange food hall with lots of new restaurants near by such as Cabana , Wahaca and the cosy club. Vapiono serves amazing and delicious Italian food and they make it on the spot for you. You can personalise your meal and add pretty much whatever you like.There's a lot to choose from the menu and some of my favourite pastas are Gamberetti , Pesto rosso and Chicken Alfredo and for pizzas I usually go for Carne and Toscana.So next time you find yourself wondering or shopping in the center of Manchester, make sure you try out Vapiano . Hope you liked this post :)
Follow me on Instagram for more updates : Amarasiddique











No comments:

Post a Comment